One-to-one devices are now the standard across UK schools, but how do you make the most of this in your school setting? Make sure you have the right teaching and learning platform to meet your goals.
Sparkjar saves schools time and money:
- Reduced cover costs for teacher absence due to workload and tech stress.
- Drastically reduced paper, printing, copying, and excercise book costs.
- Up to 3 hours per teacher per week saved - that's 14 days a year based on an 8 hour day!
- Enable teachers to mark work on their daily commute - no WiFi required.
- Give your students an easy and safe digital environment to complete and submit work.
- 97% of teachers would recommend Sparkjar to a colleague!
Do the maths…
How much did your school spend on cover teachers last year? Now ask us for a quote.
Where are you in your teacher technology journey?
If you are in the process of deciding your digital device strategy, we have some great articles in our blog
We share our extensive research and sector experience to help schools make the right choice for their settings.
If you have already implemented, or are in the process of implementing, a one-to-one iPad device strategy across your school you may find the David Kirtlan series of blogs useful.
David is a former Headteacher. He became an ADE (Apple Distinguished Educator) in 2004 and has since supported schools worldwide, and spoken at international education conferences and events. His guest blog series aims to share his experience and insight into how to make the most of one-to-one iPads in your school.
The key objectives that are often overlooked
A key factor in the success of any device program in your schools will always be the software and apps you use to support your core aims; delivering excellent teaching and learning, and improving student outcomes. So what are the key factors to consider as a Senior Leader in your school?
- Is the platform suitable for the age ranges of your students?
- Will it work on patchy WiFi, or even offline?
- Is it easy and intuitive for staff and students to use?
- Does it support teacher workflows?
- Does it provide easy access to granular data for teachers and high level data for SLT?
Free trial with qualitative and quantitative data reporting
You can test our claims by running our free, managed trial process in a limited number of your classes. We'll even gather qualitative and quantitative data from the trial and share it with you in the form of a report. If you would like to discuss how a trial could work in your school, get in touch with our Schools Engagement Team.